San Antonio Summer Art & Jazz Festival
706 East Euclid Avenue
San Antonio, Texas
Sponsorship, Exhibitors, Drink & Food Vendors,
Art & Craft Vendors
If you would like to sell and market your services and/or products to a large upscale mass audience, we offer various sponsorship packages offering tag-on’s on our radio and/or TV spots, banner placement at our venues, on our main stage and/or at our VIP area, mentions of your products and/or services on our main stage announced by our TV celebrities, ads promoting your products or services in our SAS Jazz FEST program, etc. Please request a Sponsorship Application/Contract at SASJazzFEST@gmail.com.
If you have a product and/or service that you would like to promote, display and/or sell at our event, please request an Exhibitor Application/Contract at SASJazzFEST@gmail.com.
1. Let us what products and/or services you are interested in displaying and/or selling.
2. Provide your web site, if any.
Drink & Food Vendors
If you would like to distribute free samples of a drink or food product, or you would like to sell a drink or food item, please request a Drink/Food Vendor Application/Contract at SASJazzFEST@gmail.com.
1. Let us know what type of drink or food product you would like to distribute, or what type of drink or food item you would like to sell at our event (We do not allow Drink/Food Vendors to replicate the same drink or food items that other Drink/Food Vendors are selling)
2. If you are not using a food booth, please provide a photo of your food cart or your food truck, if applicable.
3. Provide your web site, if any.
Artist & Craft Vendors
If you are an artist or craft person and you would like to promote, display and/or sell your arts or crafts at our event, please request an Art/Craft Vendor Application/Contract at SASJazzFEST@gmail.com.
Please Be Aware: All items displayed and/or sold in the Art/Craft area must have been hand-made, hand crafted, or hand painted and your own art/craft work. If you purchased arts and crafts items including jewelry products for resale that were manufactured or prefabricated by someone else, and not original arts and crafts or jewelry products that were made by you, you will not qualify to sell these items in this area. Items that have already been were manufactured and prefabricated like sunglasses, caps, tee shirts, jewelry products, etc. can only be displayed and sold in our Exhibitor Area.
1. Provide the name of your business entity. (Examples: Art by Anthony, or Hand Crafted Jewelry by Amanda).
2. Let us know what type art or craft items you want to display and/or sell at this event. (Examples: Hand-made jewelry, paintings, photography, planters, pottery, etc.).
3. Provide photos of your artwork or craftwork.
4. Provide your web site, if any.